Personal/Professional Development Committee
This Committee is responsible for the followings:
- Responsible for profitable management and upkeep of the Capacity Development Centre (CDC).
- Market the CDC to potential users through fliers, social media and any other means possible.
- Monitoring of the activities of the CDC.
- Involved in the recruitment of CDC Administrator.
- Ensure adequate and up-to-date stocking of the CDC library.
- Plan and organize trainings, workshops and skill acquisition programmes for members and the CIPM Chapter publics.
- Suggest ways of improving the CDC in terms of quality of teaching, environment and its operations.
- Recommend professional courses that members can benefit from, using the leverage of the CIPM Chapters/CIPM.
- Carry out research and come up with case studies that are of professional benefits to members.
- Put together annual compendium of CIPM Chapter’s learning and development programmes.
- Submit monthly reports of the committee to the executive.
|1||Mr. Tola Odushe||Head of Committee||ACIPM||08025350891|
|2.||Juliet Chijindu||Asst. Head of Committee||ACIPM||08098516570|
|3.||Mrs Olabiran Olamide||Member||MCIPM||08098191777|
|4.||Rev. Olakanmi Amoo-Onidundu||Member||MCIPM||08028369033|
|7.||Mr Siji Oluwunmi||Member||MCIPM||08023057354|
|16.||Omotoye Oudolapo Festus||Member||ACIPM||08033259899|
|Lamidi Peter Leke||Member||ACIPM||08055673918|